After blasting release of Office for iPad, Microsoft delivers his all equivalent items into iPad version that’s closer to its desktop version. The company bringing all feature updates to his Office app for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Onenote to iOS. And also, it’s suitable for tablet series.
Word v 1.1 Added Logs:
- Now users can export PDF files from Word
- You can crop the photos or bring back to the previous stage (Excel) (PowerPoint)
- Third Party Fonts are available in the Font Menu (Excel) (PowerPoint)
Excel v 1.1 Added Logs:
- Easily can export files into PDF
- One click to select the data into the cell’s or row
- External Keyboard added to move your function faster not like before
- Pivotable has source files after refreshed that available in the same workbook
- More printing option, whether you are getting printed out with numerous adjustment of size and layout
PowerPoint v 1.1 Added Logs:
- Easy to edit your speaker notes, whether it extended into another slide before you presenting the file
- Add your video files, touch background effect and music before your presenting the files
- Add your own video files from your camera machine
- You can add links for presentation or edit the links from current one
If you are carrying Office App on your iPad then what you think about the newly Updated features or you are looking something special to build more.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Use ”Trouble Signing in” to Your Yahoo! - 18 Jul,2018
- How To Manage Uber’s New Tools to Find Your Driver in Busy Location - 18 Jul,2018
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.