If your computer system has Windows operating system, you daily installing a lot of software application on a daily basis on your system and sometimes. But at the same time, if you want to reinstall any software, you have to keep a list of software applications in current mode, so you know what you want to bring on your new device.
When you creating a list of installed application on your computer, it will be more useful for any feature you can bring work everything easily. Here you can get the points try on your computer device.
How to Use Command Prompt:
1. Win + R or Start Menu–>All Programs–>Accessories and Right-Click on Command Prompt and Type ”Cmd” and give ”Enter” button.
2. Remind that you need to change the file path to suit your requirements.
wmic /output:D:\InstalledSoftwareList.txt product get name,version
3. Once copy and paste above path file, you can immediately press Enter button and Windows starts scanning your whole installed files and it creates and save on your output drive in text file format. You can open the text file where you have given the output drive from there you can check it out.
You can also use PowerShell;
1. As usually, Win + R and type PowerShell and give Enter button.
2. Now, you have to make a copy and paste below command line.
Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | Select-Object -Property Name > D:\InstalledSoftwareList.txt
3. Our Windows computer still using WMIC ( Windows Microsoft Instrumentation Command-line) to create a list. Though if you can’t see any installed software from your system, then you need to bring some customization on the file path that you needed.
Get-ItemProperty HKLM:\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\* | Select-Object DisplayName, DisplayVersion, Publisher, InstallDate | Format-Table –AutoSize > D:\InstalledSoftwareList.txt
If you installed third-party application CCleaner:
If you don’t want to create a manual list of installed software, then you can choose CCleaner, it’s a popular machine to all Windows operating system that cleans system utility to create a list of installed software from your Windows system. Start CCleaner to open on the system.
1. Once you opened CCleaner on Windows.
2. Navigate to Uninstall tab
3. From the ”Tools” menu that you can find on the left-hand side pane.
4. This CCleaner will create a list of installed software on your system device. To get a whole list, simply Click the ”Save to text file” button at the end of the corner.
5. Finally, the new window opens and ask you where you want to save with ”Save As”
6. If you select Desktop–>File name–>Save as type–> Save or Cancel.
Finally, you can find the list of installed software that saves in your selected destination on your computer.
It’s a free private computer PC that services the whole your system installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, network inventory, patch status, security details and many information that you can find through this application.
Once you download and installed Belarc Advisor on your computer, and you can start to scan your system. The process takes to finish within minutes, and the result will be displayed on the web browser.
Geek Uninstaller is a simple user interface that you computer to clean and get complete organized. This feature is not do uninstall and installed programs, but it can able to scan the leftover items, so it can permanently remove from the PC.
And also, you can easily export file into the HTML file. Run the software and choose the File–> Export to HTML and save the file to your preferred location. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
- WhatsApp Beta Finds You Stickers - 17 Jul,2018
- WhatsApp Beta 2.18.216 Now Uses Mute Function for Android Users - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.