Google Assistant places some factitious things. For example, it has an opportunity that smart home devices available on the Pixel phone, but the thing is, you have to include the feature before on your Google Home. At the moment, the option completely gets changed from the Home.
The site Android Police indicates out, if you are using the Pixel, Google Assistant allows to add smart home devices from the Nest, Smart things, Belkin and few more. To set the feature, below steps that you have to follow on your Pixel phone.
* Load Google Assistant with Home
* Tap Vertical three dots menu icon and Settings
* Smart Home Control
* Tap on the bottom right handed side to add a new device
Once the service linked, you can control through voice commands from Assistant from your Pixel phone. And it’s same like a Home button. If you aren’t undertaking Google Home, you just move to the Pixel Phone.
Via: Android Police
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.