The situation makes you more critical when you opened Gmail account in multiple devices, if someone can do prying eyes, whether your inbox stay on a sign in the whole day. You can find the solution when you had a computer or mobile you can make faster to sign out or authorize to someone to access your own account.
Unfortunately, Gmail has remotely signed out process and the feature comes most handy, this one allow you to make a sign out wherever you Gmail account has opened that has been done through remotely. It might get you a few clicks away.
* Open Gmail on your browser and Log in
* At the bottom of inbox, you can find ”Last account activity” with link comes more Details
* Once you click on ”Details” the new window open with ”Recent activity” and you can make ”Sign Out all other web sessions.”
* You can find out the devices wherever your Gmail account has been used out.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.