If your Mac device installed a plenty of apps, which takes up space a lot and many of the apps they don’t get enough service. Therefore, any user who uses a Mac and they can make a free memory space on their PC by searching unwanted apps from the Mac and order to make delete. The updated version gets you large amount apps to delete them. If you have updated MacOS 10.12 or later than the tool available on your Mac device.
Before, you do this performance, you need to take backup your Mac device to delete those apps.
* Click Apple icon and list rolled out down and choose ”About This Mac”
* Storage tab –> Manage
* Select Size
* Locate the installed app that you want to delete them on the Mac and use the cursor and click the ”X” button that you can find next to app to delete.
* Make sure that you want to delete by accepting ”Remove” button
* The same way you can do again other apps. If it’s required.
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- The Easy Way You Can Enable/Disable Siri for Third-Party Apps in iOS 10 - 17 Jan,2017
- Gmail Make You Remotely Sign Out for Multiple Devices - 17 Jan,2017
- An Easy Way You Can Change Alexa Device Wake Word - 17 Jan,2017
More from my site
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.