Those who are available on Gmail account, then you no need to stay with all the time with an online mode to read, send email, and more. Google I/O conference reply the answer that flipped into the Offline mail in Gmail.
Let’s try the newly available feature on Gmail with an support of Chrome. The second thing that you need to turn into new Gmail settings, which was reached most of the account as a default. Either, if you are trying into the old Gmail account, then your Chrome limited the features.
* Sign in with your Gmail account
* Click Settings icon which you can see the gear icon
* Settings menu
* Offline next to Enable offline mail.
* Sync settings–> Store emails from the last 7, 30, and 90 days.
* Enable with the right mark before Download attachments
* Security–> After logging out of my Google account
You have two options;
* Keep offline data on my computer
Data stored on your device will not be deleted when signing out of your Google account or when changing your password. To delete account data from your device disable offline mail and save changes.
* Remove offline data from my computer
Data will need to be resynced to your computer when logging back into Gmail. It may take a few hours to resync the mailbox.
Finally, Click Save Changes button and you are completed the process to access mail in offline mode.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.