I have been tried on my Android, that Google Assistant is pretty useful and more effect. Recently, you have been heard that Google I/O conversation, the new feature added to make it more experience on the right time.
That’s the reason Google adds 6 more voices to your Google Assistant, and these how you can change on your mobile phone. This isn’t a hardwork you can do simple.
Google Assistant Voice for your Phone:
To make changes on Google Assistant voice there six more new voices has been updated to your phone, and this you can achieve through Google Assistant’s settings.
Remember: To access more voices your Android phone required Android Marshmallow or later version.
* To start Long-press on your phone home button to enable Google Assistant.
* Press Explore button which is located on the top right corner.
* Tap Three-dot menu button.
* Assistant voice
* Choose the voice on tap
You can access male and female voice through Google Assistant, and these are totally computer-generated function. That’s it.
Source: Google Assistant
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.