After iOS 10 rolled out from Apple company, the feature Siri has been integrated with third-party apps, but the situation from the operating system you can get an app from a default. Let’s go with some changes in the settings.
* Settings Up from iOS main screen
* Tap into ”App Support”
* A List of third-party apps, which works into Siri that comes as a default and the feature turned off.
* Finally, turn on the slider which display you green with white button.
Note: If you want to disable the progress, the same you have done.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.