Your hard drive looks with multiple partitions on Windows, and the data were detailed on the Disk Manager. Your Windows PC can allow you to put separate, so you can restore any data in case your system gets an error message. Otherwise, you can set a full backup through on external disk, which brings you more flexible, and also you can remove any unwanted portion of your recovery partition to occupy more space.
The site Laptopmag pointed out very clearly that Windows doesn’t fall into remove the recovery partition on Disk Manager. This restriction sometime it can disturb when your Windows has a large amount of disk. Even you can set those partitions altogether. If you want to make a partition or create more space, here you can learn how to remove the recovery partition from Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
* Type Cmd or Right click Command Prompt –>Run an Administrator
* list disk–>Enter
* Select disk along with a number of disks, it will start from 0 and Enter
* list partition
* Selection Partition and set the number of partitions that you want to remove
* Delete partition override
Finally, the result gives you a partition will be deleted. Before you perform this partition deletion, you need to take an external backup. That’s all.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.