Online Video broadcasting YouTube went a new segment. The enhancement was done through company logo. YouTube well prepared to allow his user to change the original color of its background goes in black screen. Howsoever, the feature right now available on the desktop.
YouTube not only falls into ‘Dark theme,’ the background brings in black, but it change the white color on the sidebar. Through on this, users can watch the videos without glare and it helps you to watch true experience.
Here is the little step that you need to follow:
* Open your favorite browser and load your YouTube and login with your Google account.
* Click on your profile picture on the top right corner.
* Scroll down and find the option ‘Dark Theme’
* Clicking on Dark Theme the background color will change immediately from White to black color.
The user must understand this application will apply particular browser only, and you need to open a new window to get the true color experience. But this feature will not effect on the incognito mode. Once important thing that this feature only available for developer mode.
After you change the settings, YouTube gives a new look and more appearance on its logo. The new logo will continue with black text with red play icons. Also the red color shows more brighter with currently enabled red color. To know more details stay with below link.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Google Chrome and Edge Bring YouTube Volume Overlay with Picture in Picture – GoToWebsites.info - 22 Jun,2019
- An Easy Way You Can Preview Open Tabs on Your Google Chrome 75 – GoToWebsites.info - 11 Jun,2019
- iOS 13: An Easy Way You Can Set Communication Limits On Your iPhone for Kids – GoToWebsites.info - 11 Jun,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.