Crumble extension deliver in numbers on cookies through chrome, when you open particular website their you may find more details about the block trackers or accurately finds the links comes forward, with chrome top right corner there you can check the icons it shows in number once you move to another site the extension start from “Zero” counts. The Crumble extension works single control component, it can turn the blocking of the tracker into on or off.
The Useful features from Crumble here:
– Prevents online tracking companies from creating your profile via cookies based on your online browsing
– It’s always up to date because it does not rely on a predefined list of online trackers
– By design does not offer preferential treatment to selected ad networks (unlike some other extensions)
– Does not break the user experience on websites you visit
– Does not hide any content on the websites you visit
– Shows instantly who is tracking you on websites you visit
This AVG Crumble very useful extension whoever trying to track your profile through on the web, it’s possible to restrict those online brands through this tool. It will not break any user experience when you are in the browsing habits.
Source: AVG Crumble for Chrome Extension
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.