In account now throughout the world Gmail user spread over widely and getting their service with free. And I am a fan of Gmail account to having that on my special folder, and you everyone regularly using that. With an advance feature of Gmail, there is no surprise thing about this function that iOS apps supporting through all the way in the App Store.
If anybody thinks about the Mac support version? Finding a good app that the App Store brings a positive mark with useful of apps – some of them non-worthable. This is the main reason user looking forward to connect some third party apps on the Mac App Store, or user works with Gmail directly in the web browser, that’s why people use these ways. But the new Kiwi for Gmail has a desktop email client that’s built- in the Mac that eliminates the needs for browser.
Kiwi is formerly well known Gmail for Mac, the app introducing the desktop email service for Mac app that offen any Gmail user who have been working with Gmail desktop web interface, now they remove the needs for the browser. It means you can get the same Gmail feature settings that you have used in the past Safari or Chrome, the app brings some useful options which beautify your desktop notification center, Quickly sign in to the account, gesture support and more. With Kiwi, you can access Google product through Gmail on Mac which is Hangouts, Google Calendar, and also faster to upload and download the file from Google Drive.
Kiwi for Gmail included features:
• Use Gmail as a desktop app, freed from the browser.
• Get to all of your Gmail accounts in a single click. Never sign in again. Never search through tabs again or type to get to your email.
• Reliable Multiple Accounts – Use up to 6 Gmail accounts simultaneously, built on an architecture that’s far more reliable than what Gmail uses in the browser.
• Chat and Hangouts – work across multiple accounts, like you’d expect.
• Google Drive – works across multiple accounts flawlessly, which you can’t even do in Chrome. Due to our unique architecture.
• Gmail as a Polished Desktop Experience – Windows for new messages, the calendar, Google Drive; Attach photos, documents, or whatever you want by just dragging them on; An inbox that works like a desktop application and not a strange menubar dropdown hybrid — we’ve thought of everything.
• Gmail as your Default Email Client – It really works. Replace Mail and Outlook completely with Kiwi for Gmail – click an email in Contacts or the browser and it’ll open one of our beautiful new email windows.
• Dock icon, Menubar dropdown, and full Inbox window.
• Gorgeous, simple New Message windows – Vastly improved over the browser. Watch how this makes it easier to
• Avoid going to the Inbox for Every Little Thing – We’ve obsessed over workflows and how people really use email, designing our app so that accessing your email is simple and not overwhelming. You shouldn’t have to dive into your inbox to write a quick note to someone, for instance.
• Huge attachments – Send giant files using Google Drive, which is now so quick to do, it’s even simpler than Dropbox.
• Powerful Keyboard Shortcuts – let you get to your email in a second.
• Important-Only Notifications – a desktop email first; use this optional feature and filter the noise right out of your email effortlessly.
• The Zen Switch(tm) – shut off all email notifications so you can focus, without shutting out the whole world.
Source: Kiwi for Gmail
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.