Have you experienced sending inappropriate messages to your office or anyone? Maybe you have met those incidents over the time. Doing with wrong message or pictures from your email inbox. Now, you can make a great escape from the feature setting out autofill function. Whether you deal with a lot of email daily then it can happen mistake of sending an email.
There are few email application they get back you unwanted message that you have sent by mistaken from your email account. If you are using Gmail and you are facing above reason then you don’t worry now it can recover your message using ”Undo Send” option.
Gmail has integrated ”Undo Send.” To enable this option through on Gmail Web app. First, you have to login with your register account through from your favorite browser and click the Cog Wheel icon from the Settings. This one listed on the top right corner.
* Undo Send –> Enable Undo Send (Send cancellation period 5,10,20, and 30 seconds).
* Scroll the page at the bottom of the page and Save Changes
Finally, you can watch the text message which displays Sending has been undone. This simple process, you can try easily whenever you have mistaken forwarding message to your friends or someone.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.