Have you experienced sending inappropriate messages to your office or anyone? Maybe you have met those incidents over the time. Doing with wrong message or pictures from your email inbox. Now, you can make a great escape from the feature setting out autofill function. Whether you deal with a lot of email daily then it can happen mistake of sending an email.
There are few email application they get back you unwanted message that you have sent by mistaken from your email account. If you are using Gmail and you are facing above reason then you don’t worry now it can recover your message using ”Undo Send” option.
Gmail has integrated ”Undo Send.” To enable this option through on Gmail Web app. First, you have to login with your register account through from your favorite browser and click the Cog Wheel icon from the Settings. This one listed on the top right corner.
* Undo Send –> Enable Undo Send (Send cancellation period 5,10,20, and 30 seconds).
* Scroll the page at the bottom of the page and Save Changes
Finally, you can watch the text message which displays Sending has been undone. This simple process, you can try easily whenever you have mistaken forwarding message to your friends or someone.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.