Windows 10 File Explorer will keeps all recent files and frequently folders. In previous Windows version you can find favorites only, but the new version Windows 10 present you ”Quick Access” which it comes into Windows 10 File Explorer, and it will display a recent opened files and frequent folders.
As you want to get into the File Explorer, give right-click on the File Explorer icon on the task bar it will show you frequently opened folders without following an original step. However, if you want to clear Quick Access history regularly this step may help you some exceptional work in Windows 10.
To clear File Explorer history in Windows 10, below step you have to follow on your desktop computer.
* To launch File Explorer start from Search the Web and Windows or Start Menu or Clicking File Explorer icon.
* Click File–>Change Folder and search options–>Folder Options.
* General–>Open File Explorer to Quick access–>Privacy–>Clear File Explorer history–>Clear–>Ok.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.