If you are using Gboard keyboard on your Android phone, and you aren’t satisfied with those default functionality which corrects automatically your every word, even you don’t prefer on a particular time to make a correction. Anyway, if you want to take own risk to sort out the problem from the auto correction, and you don’t about this you have a chance to disable the auto correction that comes possible for you always.
An Easy Way You Can Disable Auto-Correction:
* First, your smartphone had Gboard keyboard installed and go through to app settings otherwise, you can choose through the keyboard by pressing and hold the comma character on itself, which display Settings icon to click and get inside the menu.
* After, displaying the app menu, you can find ”Text Correction” and a number of entries that you can use for text correction on your Gboard Keyboard.
* At the final stage, you can go through disable the option which is displayed with ”Auto-correction” next you can see the slider button which is display with the blue color that you need to disable and turn off with grey colored.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Change Google Chrome User Interface Language on Windows 10 - 23 Apr,2019
- An Easy Way You Can Wipe (Format) Hard Drive on Your Windows 10 – GoToWebsites.info - 19 Apr,2019
- Tech News: Google Pay Import Gmail, OnePlus 7 Adds Waterdrop Notch Camera, Kiwi Browser Updates, PS5 Details - 17 Apr,2019
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.