Recording audio files much easier with a usage third-party application or do some work on your system device. When it comes with QuickTime, you aren’t unbelieve those crashes into the function, before you get saved the files. But the things are those recorded audio will be hidden somewhere else. The site CultofMac define nicely through on his video. Here is the little step that helps you a lot to do recording audio file and save them cleverly on your device.
If you are using QuickTime for recording audio file for Mac, sometime QuickTime gets crashes before you get saved the files into the device. For this issuance. There are a few tricks that you need to follow on them.
* To recover the QuickTime recorded audio files, go to the Finder, or use your desktop keyboard with Cmd+Shift+G.
* Copy and paste below command
* Once you enter, you will be taken to QuickTime directory, where you can check out those files that automatically saved into the system.
From QuickTime, you can find the files which carry with title ”unsaved” or ”lost.” While you switch into the list you may go through a plenty of them. Once you find the file on your QuickTime backup place, you can start to drag the file into the desktop and open it on any third-party application which can support to play audio files. To know detail watch out the YouTube video above uploaded.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.