Wherever you go there you need privacy place. But you have been working a long time in social media then you meet both privacy and public. When it comes you make a Tweet on Twitter then it comes along with sharing location.
If you feel about sharing location one of the tweets, there you can find some easy way to erase the location information from anyone. Here are the few steps that may help in future.
If you are working with Twitter on the web, then you go ahead to make a sign-in Twitter account.
* Sign in to Twitter.com on the Web
* Click the Profile icon and choose Settings and Privacy
* After that, click Privacy and Safety
* Click Delete Location Information
Finally, It will ask you the confirmation to delete the location details from your Tweets. Once you click Ok and That’s it. The function will take a maximum time of 30 minutes to get the results.
Via: How-To Geek
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.