Now, you have upgraded from iOS 10 to iOS 11, then the Notes app doesn’t ask you to scan and it laid off the service.
Scanning your documents, there are plenty of ways, but if you are using mobile phone always. You want to scan documents without paper to save the files, visiting cards, and also taking screenshot of books to keep in the future. This scanning option helps a lot to whoever uses the smart phone. If you are using iOS 11 compatible phones, then it comes
Scan Documents with iOS 11:
There are plenty of third-party application listed, and you can download from the App Store. Now, you don’t have to choose one of them. Apple is now skipping those functions with easy and simple features.
* Load Notes App and scanner is the central point
* Tap (+) symbol listed at the bottom of the screen
* Choose Scan Documents which popup menu. Along with this you can find more useful options like Take a Photo, and Add Sketch.
* Once you open the camera from your phone and set the point with your phone camera and your choice to scan. It also listed automatic mode and color when your scanner become as a default.
* After you can scan particular area on the your document, you can use the Save button integrated at the bottom.
* You can choose the scan document to share social app like WhatsApp, Google Drive and more using with Share button.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.