In Windows 10, if you want to open any files or folder much faster, then the Quick Access you need on your computer. If you add Quick Access, you find some interesting thing that it can hold up to ten folders and twenty files. That’s the
speciality of this function.
What about your Windows computer, if you have Quick Access or not. If it’s not on your PC, then here is the few steps that you can dominate your files and folders easily. To perform this feature you need to configure File Explorer to run Quick Access without using This PC.
You don’t feel much harder, pinning Quick Access on your PC’s Start menu and taskbar are comes simple. Here you can get the point easily for your system device.
Pin Quick Access in Start menu:
* File Explorer
* On the left-pane or navigation pane, use mouse to make right-click on the Quick Access to enter and Pin to Start in Windows 10.
Pin Quick Acces in Taskbar:
* Start with File Explorer and see in the taskbar
* Right-click, make on File Explorer icon to pin on the taskbar and click Pin to taskbar
* Next, go to the File Explorer, and click the File menu and Click Options/change folder and search options.
* General tab–>Open File Exporer to –>Quick Access–>Apply button–>Ok
If you want to change the taskbar icon, use right-click on the icon and click Properties and you click the Change icon, and type below on the Browse button
%SystemRoot%\System32\shell32.dll in the field
Finally, give Apply to bring changes the icon.
One more thing that you can create Quick Access for Windows 10 with a simple formula, that you can drag and drop the Quick Access from File Explorer, it’s an era for the desktop. But you don’t have the option to pin this way.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.