Moto X is a fully design with Android support and made by Motorola mobility. The mobile gives users access voice recognition and not to use the fingers. With customer satisfaction they can choose their own colors and it was assembled in the U.S region. This Smartphone device was released in August, 2013. And it was launched all major intercity of the United States of America. The worth taking handy mobile Moto X, it keeps simple and looks curvy. Information is a more important thing that you can get simple way and this Moto X gives a brief look and to display the message on to the screen and whenever you need. Just tap the icon the message will appear through top and bottom of the screen. Anywhere you can drag the icon over the screen.
Moto X Full Specifications:
- Moto X design with 4.7 inch display with High Definition of 720p
- Advance Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
- Long range WiFi service, including mobile Hotspot
- Cell network GSM, UMTS service available with fastest 4G LTE enable
- Android 4.2.2, Width 65.3mm, Height 129.4mm
- Usage up to 24 hours
- 10 Mega Pixel rear cameras and 2 Mega Pixel front capture
- 1.7GHz Dual Core processor and contextual PC processor
Image Credit: Anderson / Flickr
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.