Microsoft’s Windows doesn’t have too many fonts as default if you want to install or add new fonts or delete those unwanted one, here you can get the point that helps your Windows system device. Doing this way you can change the settings on your Windows 10.
The new Windows 10 operating system has been involved with three important type of fonts. TrueType (scaled with any size), OpenType (which bring basic level characters and adds small fonts, old style numerals which come glyphs and ligatures) and PostScript (smooth, full details and high quality uses on books and magazines). If you want more fonts with different faces, it may cost you, but Google Fonts gives a fine coating with free Typefaces.
1. Download the fonts from Google Fonts and save it on your computer hard drive. If the fonts come with zip then you have to unzip the fonts file.
2. Type ”Fonts” into Search the web and Windows or Cortana search box.
3. Click Fonts in Control Panel and the result will appear.
4. The control panel will open with a full window that filled with fonts.
5. You can find the downloaded fonts, after uninstalled the fonts, the TrueType available on the download folder. Again you can hit those fonts using shortcut Win+E to Open File Explorer–>Quick Access and choose the downloads on the menu.
6. Drag or copy the fonts, but you can’t drag the whole fonts into the control panel. You can select each fonts then drag on it.
7. While deleting the fonts comes much easier, before you Delete. You need to care those important system fonts.
8. Once you click delete button
9. Click Yes or No button.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
- WhatsApp Beta Finds You Stickers - 17 Jul,2018
- WhatsApp Beta 2.18.216 Now Uses Mute Function for Android Users - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.