Another announcement from Windows 10, It’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update rolls out a very authenticated feature for your interest in your Windows 10. The Windows 10 will support that mirror notification from the Android photo to your computer, and few others that required Cortana app.
Windows 10 gets Anniversary update, Cortana app is a mainstream that comes built-in support to make mirror Android notifications, along with this the feature indicates you those missed calls, messages, or battery drain. To run the feature below the little step that works for you.
* Use Cortana Android app from Google Play Store.
* Login with Microsoft account to access Windows 10
* Once you have been identified the Cortana installed, use slide out on the left hand navigation and tap on Settings.
* Syn Notifications
* (Not required) low battery notification.
* To get mirror Android notification, tap ”App notifications sync”
* And after you have a choice which apps that you want to get notifications from the app list.
Once you have done with Cortana on your Android phone, you have an option to control some of feature through the remote. You may go with sharing location around the devices or create text or send messages from your phone.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.