This is base from iPhone 5 to take images when your iPhone shooting video. After releasing iPhone 6, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 are following this function very smoothly. Here you can find the way to flip the photo from the shooting video.
Take a Photo when your iPhone shooting Video mode:
* Load your Camera app from your iPhone, iPad and iPad touch
* Swipe the way to shooting video
* Begin the video recording once you tap on the red color video button which is situated at the bottom of the camera app. Along with this you join voice recording.
* While your shooting video mode, you can use picture button which is allocated on the left corner of the setting. When you decided to take picture the screen start to blink during the video mode. You can use this option one single video recording as many as you like on it.
Image Credit: Sean MacEntee / Flickr
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.