Upto iPhone 8 you can easily bring the battery status on your phone status bar permanently, but the newly arrived iPhone X doesn’t hold that option it’s gone.
Anyway, if you feel those missing options, you have an another option to display your battery percentage on iPhone X, you just do a few things to get the result.
* You can check with Ask Siri by simply asking ”what’s my battery percentage?” or use something similar word that can detect, and the Siri will tell you the answer.
* It’s not a way that through plug-in your charger pin to your iPhone X to know the battery percentage. If it’s required, then you choose this way.
* Use finger to swipe down from the ear to load the Control Center and check your battery power. Coming this it much easier and you can do regularly.
Via: Phone Arena
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.