Are you interested to pin one or more contacts in Windows 10’s Taskbar? Oh yes! You can do it.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update pays off a new function which is named My People, this feature allow you to make pin your best contacts in your Windows taskbar in an easy way and that comes for instant messaging, email, and plenty more. But Microsoft brings the contacts in taskbar upto 3 people. If you want to break those jain, you can bring some adjustment on taskbar through the Registry Edit.
With Registry Edit:
* Just make right-click on Windows Start button
* Type ”regedit”
Unlock pin to more contacts:
* Once you get into the Windows Registry, you just navigate to change on the number that you want to pin the people on the taskbar.
* Browser the path:
* Through People folder–>right -click New–>DWORD (32-bit) value.
* Set the name on DWORD
* Double-click on newly generated DWORD.
* Add the value 0 to 10
Finally, you give the computer to make restart to apply all changes that you have made it on the Windows 10.
It’s pretty cool.
Via: Windows Central
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.