Already, you added Google account on your smartphone and some reason you don’t want try the account for a long time. Maybe you want to switch different account, and the current you don’t want to use anymore, or quit.
If you are using Android, then here you can see to remove the Google account on your smartphone.
* Cloud and accounts
* Select the Google’s Email ID
* Click three dot on the top right
* Remove account
After that, you can see the small popup message which is written on Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Remove Account.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Disable Facebook Story Archive on Android - 19 Jul,2018
- How To Use ”Trouble Signing in” to Your Yahoo! - 18 Jul,2018
- How To Manage Uber’s New Tools to Find Your Driver in Busy Location - 18 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.