Already, you added Google account on your smartphone and some reason you don’t want try the account for a long time. Maybe you want to switch different account, and the current you don’t want to use anymore, or quit.
If you are using Android, then here you can see to remove the Google account on your smartphone.
* Cloud and accounts
* Select the Google’s Email ID
* Click three dot on the top right
* Remove account
After that, you can see the small popup message which is written on Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Remove Account.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.