If you are using Android phone, then your all app requirement come from Google Play Store. From there you can download hundreds of thousands application to your mobile phone. On this play store, you can see books, games, movies, and much more.
Whenever you want, the app installed on your phone gets updated. But the Google doesn’t bring the update for Google Play Store. It can be done through on your background of mobile device.
For some reason, the Google Play Store doesn’t gets into the right point or maybe it wan’t work to make update automatically. Even, the app doesn’t comes up to download because the outdated of Google Play Store.
In this case, you need to survive someother way to make update Play Store or force to make update. Let’s complete through reading the steps up to end.
Everyone know that Google Play Store updates automatically. But at the sametime you can go through Play Store Settings.
* Load the Google Play Store app from Android phone.
* Tap three line horizontal menu on the top left corner.
* Scroll down the page and Click Play Store version
If your Play store need update then it will start update automatically. But your play store up to date, then you will popup message display which is mentioned that ‘Google Play Store is up to date.’
Secondly, Force to get update for Play Store and that clears the data. Once you do that, Google bring automatically to check the upcoming update.
* Open Phone settings
* Tap Apps
* Click Google Play Store
* Click Clear Data/ Clear Cache.
Finally, you need to make restart your phone device to get update automatically on Play Store.
If your work doesn’t complete anymore than click below link to details.
Via: Guiding Tech
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.