Did you know about Incognito Mode, this feature you have been used on your Google Chrome browser. Ok, let’s get into the topic that YouTube adds in-built Incognito Mode, which may help you to watch YouTube videos without save your search history. This function will support that your smartphone doesn’t watch your YouTube anymore.
Here is the steps that you need use Incognito Mode on YouTube:
* Open YouTube app
* Click your Profile image, located on the top right corner.
* Tap ”Turn on Incognito.”
* See your profile picture will be hidden.
Finally, At the app bottom notify you with small message You’re incognito”. That’s it.
Source: YouTube App for Android
Image Credit: Marco Verch / Flickr
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.