Did you know about Incognito Mode, this feature you have been used on your Google Chrome browser. Ok, let’s get into the topic that YouTube adds in-built Incognito Mode, which may help you to watch YouTube videos without save your search history. This function will support that your smartphone doesn’t watch your YouTube anymore.
Here is the steps that you need use Incognito Mode on YouTube:
* Open YouTube app
* Click your Profile image, located on the top right corner.
* Tap ”Turn on Incognito.”
* See your profile picture will be hidden.
Finally, At the app bottom notify you with small message You’re incognito”. That’s it.
Source: YouTube App for Android
Image Credit: Marco Verch / Flickr
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Use ”Trouble Signing in” to Your Yahoo! - 18 Jul,2018
- How To Manage Uber’s New Tools to Find Your Driver in Busy Location - 18 Jul,2018
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.