If you are using multiple email account in different mail platform, then the password comes to remember very hard. For this you need to carry forward third party application like password manager. These are the one keep any hard password to remember in any condition. Now, coming to the point if you are using Yahoo and you forgotten the password, you can’t bring the same one, but it comes easy to make reset the account with new one.
* All you have to do go a head with Yahoo.com.
* Click ”Sign in” button which is located on the top of the corner.
* Next, Click ”Trouble Signing In”
* Choose register Yahoo mail address or use phone number to make sign up.
* Click ”Continue” button.
* If you use email address, then you will receive message with link to create a new password.
* Otherwise, using phone number, then you need to go few steps to finish the process.
* Click ”Yes, Text Me An Account Key” button.
* Once you received text message, enter the code in the empty field.
* Click ”Verify” button.
Finally, your account gets signed in and you can continue on the website.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.