Have you tired of accessing your WhatsApp to chat on your phone device? Here you go to start with WhatsApp Web. Recently, Facebook-owned WhatsApp rolled out WhatsApp web. The world popular messaging app WhatsApp is now connecting 700 million users throughout the world. Is now jumped into the Web app platform. People who use through phone device, now anyone can approach on web.whatsapp.com.
Right now the service started with Windows PCs and Android phone devices, at the same time iOS user is far from this service. Anyway, it can possible with Mac desktop with Google Chrome web browser, but the connected devices is not an iPhone and iPad chrome support.
Here you can start WhatsApp with few steps on the web:
1. Start with Web.WhatsApp.com on Google Chrome browser, and the site asks you to scan the QRcode using Android phone device, or any other platform like Windows Phone, Blackberry or Nokia S60 to enter inside the web app.
2. And the phone needs a wireless or data connection to access the web client.
3. The web client comes as an extension of your smartphone and the web conversation is a mirror and the message from your phone device. It means those messages you can see on your phone’s app.
4. On the web, you can receive incoming message, send images, and voice notes.
5. If you move from your computer anyone can push the message from your WhatsApp account as well as you still remain logged in on your computer.
6. Once you have finished your conversation, you can log out easily from your computer which is connected WhatsApp web.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.