Once again, you know Avast is a great antivirus program tool, but at the same time it has some annoying parts integrated without your permission. This antivirus program gets a new update that adding footer signature in your outgoing emails. Here you can learn to stop the feature.
- Find your Avast icon in your Windows system tray and give a right-click ”Open Avast user interface”’.
- Once you Open the Avast Settings on the top right corner you may find cog wheel.
- Under General, find ”Enable Avast email signature’‘ to uncheck the right mark.
Whether you want to know that Avast is completely disable from the emails. Turn into Active Protection tab on the settings, after that click Customize next to that Mail Shield. Under the ‘‘Behavior” tab button, uncheck Insert note into clean message (Outgoing) and you do uncheck settings the incoming email messages easily. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.