Once again, you know Avast is a great antivirus program tool, but at the same time it has some annoying parts integrated without your permission. This antivirus program gets a new update that adding footer signature in your outgoing emails. Here you can learn to stop the feature.
- Find your Avast icon in your Windows system tray and give a right-click ”Open Avast user interface”’.
- Once you Open the Avast Settings on the top right corner you may find cog wheel.
- Under General, find ”Enable Avast email signature’‘ to uncheck the right mark.
Whether you want to know that Avast is completely disable from the emails. Turn into Active Protection tab on the settings, after that click Customize next to that Mail Shield. Under the ‘‘Behavior” tab button, uncheck Insert note into clean message (Outgoing) and you do uncheck settings the incoming email messages easily. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Take Images on the Go Shooting Video on iPhone - 20 Oct,2017
- An Easy Way You Can Make a Photo Slideshow on Mac Preview - 19 Oct,2017
- WhatsApp Receive Share Live Location from Facebook - 18 Oct,2017
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.