Your iPhone gets installed iOS 11 beta, then you are welcomed to automatically share your location info to Apple. Unfortunately, you are not interested in it. There was an easy way to secure the data from Apple.
Apple isn’t imposing this new feature, it brings every new update operating system. But the new iOS 11 didn’t ask you any prompt whether you need or not. The settings have been changed compared to previous iOS.
This new system you can easily fix, through to disable your data will never go back to the Apple, all you have to do few steps that you need to follow that:
* Go to Settings
* Turn off ”Share iPhone Analytics”
Another way, you want to disable the location information that being shared into Apple, Here is the steps:
* Location Services
* System Services
* Use toggle off ”iPhone Analytics”
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.