Your iPhone gets installed iOS 11 beta, then you are welcomed to automatically share your location info to Apple. Unfortunately, you are not interested in it. There was an easy way to secure the data from Apple.
Apple isn’t imposing this new feature, it brings every new update operating system. But the new iOS 11 didn’t ask you any prompt whether you need or not. The settings have been changed compared to previous iOS.
This new system you can easily fix, through to disable your data will never go back to the Apple, all you have to do few steps that you need to follow that:
* Go to Settings
* Turn off ”Share iPhone Analytics”
Another way, you want to disable the location information that being shared into Apple, Here is the steps:
* Location Services
* System Services
* Use toggle off ”iPhone Analytics”
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.