Google’s YouTube app gets a lot of updates for iPhone and iPad device as well. It brings their users a plenty of new features such a thing that boost speed or slow down the playback video with multiple taps.
This option didn’t happen in the past version when you open your Safari. For this your YouTube app must meet 12.33 and later version.
To know the version, you need to tap your profile icon on the top right corner and Settings menu. Scroll down and find your updated version.
Here you can get the opportunity to increase the speed or slow down on your YouTube on your iPhone or iPad.
* Load YouTube for iOS
* Search the video that you like it to watch, and play on your device
* Tap three dot vertical menu in video on the top right corner
Note: If you don’t find on the video, you can tap the video to move on the screen controls
* From there you can set the speed through selecting 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, Normal, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Now, you can check it out how the video playback controls your watching time. Through on this you can more video, gather a lot of information and save you time.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.