Google brings a new update on Chrome to support Windows for notification center internal Windows 10 OS. This new update has been testing a month from Google, and this pointing out that Chrome notification will be available in Windows Action Center as a default. This feature updated on Google’s Chrome 68, once the user updated their Chrome definitely they can enable the function. This news was first spotted on Thurrott.
Here is the step that how to enable native notification from Chrome:
* Open Google Chrome browser
* Type chrome://flags–> Enter
* Native Notifications –>Enabled
* Click at the bottom right Relaunch Now button.
Your changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome. That’s it.
Via: The Verge
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.