Google brings a new update on Chrome to support Windows for notification center internal Windows 10 OS. This new update has been testing a month from Google, and this pointing out that Chrome notification will be available in Windows Action Center as a default. This feature updated on Google’s Chrome 68, once the user updated their Chrome definitely they can enable the function. This news was first spotted on Thurrott.
Here is the step that how to enable native notification from Chrome:
* Open Google Chrome browser
* Type chrome://flags–> Enter
* Native Notifications –>Enabled
* Click at the bottom right Relaunch Now button.
Your changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome. That’s it.
Via: The Verge
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.